LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Mr Joey,There are perennial optimist - Alexandria- and...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Mr Joey,

There are perennial optimist - Alexandria- and pessimists- NRO- from 18 months ago and Dumaguete, today.

The only thing I believe is that this stock was ridiculous cheap at 20c and its cheaper now and I continue to add to my holding, as I will tomorrow even though, it may get cheaper.

What I do know, if it turns I won't be regretting that I could have bought more- I may be making the wrong decision, but in my 30 years in the market, I believe the money is made in the buying. You can never pick the bottom, but if you don't buy on the way down you become tooooooo scared to chase, but you may end up adding a few extra at much higher prices, but never the amount you could have bought. I believe this is a multi multi bagger over years and if right at least I will be "set" in a serious winner.

I only have two investments - probably a bit more invested than most investors, but i do believe in this:
    www.instagram.com/reel/CxD4szJhRYP/?igshid=NjFhOGMzYTE3ZQ==

Only getting longer and if right, I will make a shitload, and if wrong I am aware of the downside, but I won't "bitch" or blame anyone. I am in charge of my own investment decisions.

It's cheap and I believe, sophisticated program trading if influencing rational investment decisions, which will become recognisable in hindsight.

805m @ 2.9% TREO below the existing resource

Just Cheap -- Real Cheap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $37.82K 352.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482765 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 446030 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.