ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

December Trading Update?, page-44

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Hey @gops, I was thinking about couple of the non holders who are always here trying to save us from our bad investment. I don’t want to name them but everyone knows who I’m talking about. One have to think why they are always here wasting their time every day of the week when they don’t even hold? Meanwhile they have never said a word in the thread of stocks they do hold. And I thought very hard about it. I don’t think they are paid downrampers. Zip share price is at a stage at the moment that there is no point paying someone to downramp it. So I simply don’t believe they are getting paid for it. In my opinion they are socially isolated ( trying to find the most respectful wording as possible). They feel a sense of connection and achievement when they come to this forum and are replied to. This thread gives them a kind of recognition that someone is interacting with them. And the more you and other holders replies back to them the more they like it and they feel like they belong here. Now I know we all feel sorry for them and no one should have a life like this but it’s not a perfect world. I know you are very passionate about your investment. You don’t like the misinformation and always try to correct these guys. But this will have the opposite effect. The more you reply to these guys the more the other people will think these socially deprived non-holders have merits to their questions. Just food for thought gops. and apologies for my poor grammar as English is not my first language.
    Last edited by Iryna-Bella: 08/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.246B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.81 $1.74 $30.57M 17.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110725 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 29116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.