PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi [happydayz],I must admit that I do not agree with everything...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi [happydayz],I must admit that I do not agree with everything that you have said.

If you are a charts person [as I study the charts as a daily religion] you may have noticed that the RSI was in the overbought mode.

[and as a charts person, this means that the RSI [and also the MACD must fall, [a lot] before this stock will rise again]

But from the Boardroom radio from last Thursday had only silver linings to portray, this was not going to happen.

The few sums that I do to [try to] predict the ups and downs of the market suggested that PEN was likely to fall to .055.

I didn't like the prospects of this at all, -- but for an organized group who are looking for stocks to "short sell", this was "THE" perfect situation.

When the market started short selling yesterday I was not really surprised.

This morning I had my numbers prepared and I bought and sold a number of times today and accumulated a number of shares.

[whether I consider that they cost me what I paid for them or if I will consider them FREE, I will let the tax man calculate].

Today these people picked a lot of "carry free" shares, -- but realizing what was going on that the time, [ie yesterday] -- so did I,-- [pick up shares. that is.

Tomorrow, we are still ripe for them to do this all over again. So I already have buys in place tonight.

May I say, "great stuff", to all the people who were able to pick up shares at a really low price, -- my suggestion to them is put them in the bottom drawer with the others they already have.

Gus said that he would be giving us information on a "bi-weekly" basis, --I take him at his word, so that means by next Thursday our PEN shares will be going up again.

This is only my opinion mind you.

Cheers,

T.D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.