RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

How dare you.. Seriously, how dare you insult me and everyone...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    How dare you.. Seriously, how dare you insult me and everyone else that actually appreciates the efforts of some on here who go the extra mile to try to find out information for those of us that may be too lazy or worried to get off our own arses and call the company and go the extra mile with the research... Who the hell do you think you are slacko.. You obviously live by your name... Do not insult me or anyone else for that matter.. You are getting too personal..

Bright30. On behalf of me and many others here, I would like to sincerely thank you for your efforts and time spent trying to get Any information for us that you could.. Whether the company fulfils what they told you or not is hardly your responsibility..

Mr slack bum is obviously only interested in down-ramping.. Pops up out of no where all of a sudden being a real pain in the aorta and doesn't back anything up with facts but just makes a personal attack on you.. And us..

If he knew so much that you were wrong then why isn't he spilling the beans on it...

And to personally attack your credibility is getting just a little bit close to defamation so he might want to be careful unless he can back it up with some serious facts... And yet if he had those facts then why isn't he posting about them unless he has inside knowledge which would be classed as insider trading and could lead to a jail term..

So to simplify this I do believe we have acquired a professional downramper that knows jack shit on the facts and is trying to undermine the credibility of those that have done their homework and are well versed in the company's details through a lot of hard work and time spent researching.

So with that in mind old slacko mate(Not) ..I bid you fare well.. Take care and have a really good life and success in your investments.. And mind your personal attacks from now on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.