PBI premier bionics limited

decent figures, page-5

1. 9,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    re: decent (sales) figures?? Good summary Icetrader,

I would add that besides the comprehensive list you have put together the company has dramatically expanded it's sales team through direct employment and company acquisition, (UK).

These investments must/should/will start to show benefit very quickly, they cannot sit back and rely on Ross Horley doing all the work and supporting a growing sales team, the new members must be productive in their own right.

None of the new chums will be as good as Horley but by sheer weight of numbers knocking on doors all over the World there must be an increasing number of sales building through the pipeline.

Unless they have employed a bunch of complete incompetents (not impossible I suppose) they MUST be gradually getting better and better at 1) identifying the key persons around the World to focus their attention on, and 2) asking the question and actually closing the deal/s.

IMO it will be a little like putting a bucket under a dripping tap, it will start to fill slowly through the dripping or "general activities", phone calls, personal visits to centre's of influence etc.

Then the bucket starts to overflow as the sales are consumated, that is, the money begins to come in, all the while the "drips" continue to fall relentlessly.

So, besides, but also in conjunction with, the excellent list of positives you have compiled, the general sales phase is slowly "filling the bucket" and the overflow will/should/must begin soon.

This is the fundamental driver of PBI, (and any business in fact) revenue and profitability, anything else is speculation and potential, neither of which will pay the bills.

The SP is stagnating at the moment as Ordmin rightly points out, but the company is currently in the "bucket filling" phase and until it starts to overflow, and investor's begin to see how potential can be translated into reality, or if the Government kick in plenty, then I think Ordmin's prophecy may come true, but I don't believe it will, as I am of the opinion that there are still other forces at work as I have posted previously and these could also provide the "kick" we have all been waiting for.

Cheers, good luck and profits to all

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.