Decentraland ( MANA ) sleeping. Atari Building on it + Decentraland is on GrayScale Trust

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

https://news.bitcoin.com/atari-to-launch-a-crypto-fueled-gaming-platform-in-the-ethereum-metaverse-decentraland/

i Have posted a Few projects on here and All of them would have doubled / Tripled + your money at This stage. Today i am going to bring Your attention to " Decentraland " This is Still in Early Development and It's listed on All the major Exchanges, ( Coinbase , Kraken , Binance.) Decentraland is a Decentralized Virtual reality world where Users can both Create and Monetize their content and applications. The Digital land on their platform is called " LAND " Specifically it is a non -fungible Digital asset maintained by the ETH smart contracts.

NFT's are becoming a Massive Booming market , and Decentraland Taps into this Liquidity which is going to bring a incredible amount of $$$ to this platform A quick Google search and you will see How much $$$ NFT's can bring. And Why this is such a Golden opportunity

There is a Fixed supply of MANA , which means the more that is used to purchase land, the less that exit's in circulation... **So if more and more people want to get involved in the decentralnd Eco System , you'll have an increasing demand of MANA token , And what happens when you have increasing Demand chasing a Decreasing supply ? Yep, Increase in price.**With the ETH upgrades coming out soon ( Which should Reduce GAS fees ) i would expect major volume will be coming into the ETH network and this is good for Both ETH / MANA because right now the GAS fee's are too high to do anything.. And this is why we need to get as much Decentraland as possible before the ETH upgrades roll out.

i love everything about this project & with this NFT boom / DeFi cycle taking over + Atari now getting involved , this is exciting times. Decentraland is one of the top picks to bet on... Not just because the project is great but Grayscale buying this up months ago dirt cheap is another awesome sign, With them Backing MANA it must mean they can also see the huge potential here on a large scale.

its not about if YOU would personally use it and explore the World , its about this growing and becoming something in the Future of this crypto Boom, and so much stuff can be done on This BlockChain / concept , it Might look like a " kiddy " game now, but The possibility's are WILD when you think of What this Can become on a Larger Scale & When its Buffed up

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.