LYC 0.14% $7.07 lynas rare earths limited

Thank you. Something to consider for future, Short term I doubt...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Yes AUD/USD is up, but in Feb 2023 it was at 0.70. Back in 2012 when Most people jumped into Lynas because of very High REE prices it was 1.10. How are those US people doing who bought then? Stock down 75% exchange rate down 40%. Forex market is hard to play and unexperienced will quickly have problems. Here is a chart Going back to 1990s look at it and explain what expertise you have to encourage people to be in it. Do you know why AUD.USD went up? It is simple the US FED says they will be lowering rates. Yesterday all bound rates dropped some almost 5% 20 year now pays 4.18% 10 year now 4.03% 5 year now 4.00. This caused international money to leave US With time this will level out. Can you tell me why you should be concerned with the 0.03 % difference between 10 and 5 year? What the big delta return between 10 and 20 might mean? What this might mean for AU/USD in the next few months? You talked a lot about what the FED did you even look at the impact?

This is just like you and COP You claimed with complete confidence that COP would put a just under $300 tax on carbon on all fossil fuels. What did they do to reduce carbon they released this statement and no tax recommendations at all. "Transition away" JMO this is first COP meeting you paid any attention to. If not why did you not get how radically different final results are from the grandstanding opening statements? When i showed you just how small it would be about $0.45/ Us gal you did tone it down, a little.

Lynas has had 3 years where optimism propelled the stock price. Just like banks and dot com were propelled upwards they will return to traditional Metrics of Revenue Profits and Book value. The big emotion now is AI these have done great. This will pass Like everything else. I have recently abandoned all my high tech stocks that are in AI. I am sure they will go higher but I know how hard the fall is to predict so better out early than late.

those who do not understand the history will repeat the mistakes of the past. Not hard to understand why LYC will be down between now and Mend of March when all you have to do is multiply volume and price to determine revenue and then use that to determine Profits. That is called using history to have good judgment on future.

https://www.macrotrends.net/2551/australian-us-dollar-exchange-rate-historical-chart
    Thank you. Something to consider for future, Short term I doubt it will have any impact on JARE support. If this indicates a major shift away from AU by Japan it might have a long term impact on JARE. Hard to know sources for energy are far more plentiful than REE. Canada use to supply large amounts of coal to US. As US has cut back most is now going to China. Probably displacing some from AU. Canda is also a major suplier of Petrol products to US. Most of these are in western Canda if US cuts down it is very close to Japan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.07
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.05 $7.09 $7.01 $14.78M 2.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 8183 $7.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.07 8646 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.08
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.05 $7.09 $7.02 323162
Last updated 14.21pm 21/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.