LYC 1.59% $6.81 lynas rare earths limited

Deciphering Lynas, page-1186

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1976
    I have been distracted by other interests and stocks from reading LYC posts.

l can understand it is like those who watch US daytime soap operas, you can miss shows for a month and catch up in 5 minutes.

Same old noise around from the same old posters with the same old views.

lf one owned WOW, there would be very little chatter about the price of products but more about the nasty buggers who get in the way of their little duopoly. Either way, the talk is cheap and meaningless. They will keep on making money like a cow produces milk.

REE are a commodity with the same cyclical trends as any other. You either want in or don't.

Like many, l come from the dark ages of WA based Lynas, long before AL took over the helm. It was reasonable to be worried about a 100% wipeout back then.

ln 2024, LYC is a different animal entirely, it is now a predator not prey. We can argue about a $4 or $5 floor price and any upside you may pick. However, like a prime cow, LYC will keep on producing a premium product that the new world order (ex China) will want to drink.

l have previously declared my intentions to add stock under $6 and l continue to do so, in my trading portfolio. My 6 figure investment portfolio holding, all free carry, stays untouched.

Guys, don't fight the cycle, work with it. There are plenty of headwinds ahead, driving keeping the SP range bound.

Use weak prices as an opportunity to accumulate if you have the means. You may need to wait for a year, or 2 or 3 but there is a good chance over that time to capture a 30% to 80% return. If that happens, take some money off the table and let your core holding run.

Gee, maybe l am too old but l cannot and will not fret about the lumps and bumps that present themselves with any business on the way up or on the way down the cycle, when that business holds the attraction to the WORLD that Lynas does.

l know what my plan is for the next little while.

Will touch base in a few months.

GLTASH

PS Contrary, please dont quote me, or try to engage my attention. Everyone on earth knows what you think, on every thread and stock you post. I respect that, but simply disagree. Let's leave it at that shall we. It is Easter and tomorrow l will celebrate it, asking nothing of anyone else who may object to my beliefs. Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
-0.110(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $6.365B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $6.94 $6.81 $23.24M 3.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 58478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.83
  Change
-0.110 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.92 $6.92 $6.82 1349759
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.