LYC 4.43% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

AI dynamic pricing is something I've been reading just recently...

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    AI dynamic pricing is something I've been reading just recently re the online world, which I have an interest in.

Just wondering if the futures market will be disrupted with AI dynamic pricing where mining companies determine their spot price rather than a centralised marketplace which is "possibly" influenced by a certain government.

Smarter and Faster Dynamic Pricing Using AI
    Jean Ginzburg
    Nov 17, 2023

The digital marketplace is a crowded, complex, and constantly evolving environment, where getting the pricing right could be the difference between making it as a business or missing out on great opportunities. Enter Artificial Intelligence (AI). Among its many applications, pricing strategy is gaining its significance for digital marketers across the globe. Through AI, businesses can now align pricing with real-time market demands, customer behavior, and digital marketing efforts. In this data-filled article, you’ll learn how AI-infused dynamic pricing is transforming today’s business landscape and how it can help your business thrive.

AI in Price Optimization
    How do you decide what price to set for your product or service? Once you set it, do you forget it? If so, you might be missing out on great revenue opportunities. AI’s advanced analytical capabilities allow you to respond to the fluctuating market conditions by adjusting your prices swiftly. Through machine learning, AI evaluates historical pricing data, market conditions, and customer responses to dynamically adjust prices. This automation enables you to implement pricing strategies that are responsive to real-time market trends and customer purchase patterns. Here are some data that speak to that trend:

AI-driven strategies are becoming increasingly recognized for their impact on profitability, with reports indicating potential increases of up to 22%, according to the AI Profit Maximization Report.
    As noted in the Inventory Management Analytics Study, responsiveness to market conditions and customer pricing can decrease excess inventory by 30%.
    The Customer Segmentation Revenue Study has shown that AI plays a crucial role in enhancing revenue possibilities among different customer groups, with an increase of as much as 15%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
-0.290(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.50 $6.50 $6.25 $21.99M 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40026 $6.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 9711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.26
  Change
-0.290 ( 3.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.48 $6.48 $6.25 4423961
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.