CUV 0.07% $14.59 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

deciphering the ceo letter, good and bad, page-5

1. 648 Posts.
    Have no idea what you're even referring to.

But funny how you didn't bother to mention that I was the one who warned in advance here that the charts clearly showed 2.30 was the resistance point. Miss that one?

Us "chartists" were ridiculed here by someone who said there was no stopping this from going to $3. Too funny in retrospect given the share price only went south right after it it $2.30 earier this year..

Take an updated look at the chart. The "chartists" who sold some around $2.30 could have bought back in much cheaper. Yourself included.

So, if you're going to be digging up months old posts, you conventiently missed all that. And it cost you money.

Or perhaps you missed my posts from a few years ago when said this was going to be dead money for a long time given the added delays.

Or when I said well beforehand there would be a Phase III trial in the US when others challenged it. Or when I warned in December that the U.S. pumpers on their blogs were intimating they had some sort of inside info that was completely false.

Those who have been around here for years know my track record. We've been around here a decade.

On the other hand, I've never seen a prediction from you or seen a post from you.

I live the HC ignore button. Click.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.