ATV 0.00% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

decision coming soon

1. 312 Posts.
    Today I believe we have the biggest sign that a decision to grant or dismiss leave is going to be made soon. I have been monitoring the Canadian Supreme Court website everyday. That sounds a bit over the top but really I just press a button, so why not.

Anyway the page I have bookmarked just got updated "2014-01-27 All materials on application for leave submitted to the Judges, CJ Cro Wa". I know the date says the 27th but trust me it only came up today.
    Link http://www.scc-csc.gc.ca/case-dossier/info/dock-regi-eng.aspx?cas=35540

After I noticed this I looked up a few other cases to inspect the dockets. The first 2 I found just by doing a search for the word dismissed were case numbers 35530 and 35060 both went from all materials submitted to judges to a decision being made in 1 month to the day. The next was 35588 and a decision was made in 1 month and 14 days but included time over the holidays. Next was 35462 1 month and 7 days also over christmas.

DISCLAIMER: They were the first 4 I found and all I looked up so maybe I just got lucky. So if anyone wants to look up others to check and manage to prove me wrong that's fine.

But personally I will be expecting a decision to be handed down on the 27th of Feb Canadian date or extremely soon after. I read on the site that a few days before a decision is made all parties will be notified by telephone and told to expect a decision. So if we go into a trading halt or suspend around the 27th of Feb you can bet it is because of this.

As far as I am concerned the law is completely on our side. The decision was up to the Minister and he made it. Plus in the announcement stay motion dismissed: "The Court of Appeal concluded, among other things, that Mr. Higgins failed to establish even an arguable case for consideration by the Supreme Court of Canada." So if leave is granted I will be completely shocked by that decision.

DYOR and never invest because of anything I have said.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 149486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.