PEN 0.57% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Decision on uranium permit due in January, page-3

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "(or 'uphill' as hangseng puts it)"

An attempt a little dig vintage? A very poor one if it was, That term I have used ever since I listened to the first hearing, and it isn't mine.

it was the term used by one of the learned judges that also put up his qualifications to be able to make the comment he did. He made it very clear when discussion on the aquifer came up that Viviano's property is on a significant rise and water flows downhill not "uphill". That is a simple fact of science that cannot be argued in terms of water migration.

With regards the old boreholes I to read into that what you have that it MAY become an issue. However other historical facts exists. These boreholes have been around for sometime, the aquifer to be accessed by Strata is non-potable nor will it ever be and they is no historical problem with drinking water noted by any of the locals nor the intevenors. They only raise " concerns".

it has prompted me to read more of the specific Adams documents in detail I have now downloaded. There are many of them and will take some time, however my target is to search for any scientific basis that the boreholes are a potential concern. It would have to be on two points 1. They are open to tge drinking water aquifer and 2. Water can indeed travel "vertically". The latter can only occur by hydraulic means, being under pressure from below and thw water from the aquifer mined "has nowhere else to go" but vertically...being the most difficult path of resistance. A little lesson in both physics and hydraulics for you.

Both fluids (relating to hydraulics) and electricity take the least path of resistance, and in fact act very much the same in this regard. It is the simple aspect used in design of both of them to create pressure relief and circuits and to redirect, restrict or cut-off flow.

They will need scientific basis and data to prove that the contaminated water has any chance of rising vertically (against the law of Physics) during operations. So far I haven't seen any such thing.

One thing remains a certainty...water does not flow "uphill" and Viviano will not have a leg to stand on regard the flow of the potable water aquifer she apparently uses and refers to. It defies scientific logic and nature to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $969.8K 11.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1298244 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 735314 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.