BET 6.17% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

I suggest anyone that wants to know where we are headed watch...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I suggest anyone that wants to know where we are headed watch this video a couple of times. There is a few gems in there especially in the questions section.

Couple of points:
    • Todd mentioned that they have been presented a number of opportunities (around acquisitions etc), however there is nothing immediate but may come to fruition over the next 12 months.
    • Question on major competitors (this was to Jake Henson) (around the 22 min mark) - they are keeping abreast of the racing space especially technology, and their focus is on growing the pie and they will be looking at partnering with traditional competitors they think an opportunity to align with those already in the industry and grow things forward. (I believe this answer was with TAB and Fox in mind).
    • Fixed odds in Jamaica- full service distribution services (streaming, commingling, fixed odds distribution)- progressing well on fixed odd distribution. I believe this will be one of the next announcements- they will be explaining this strategy in the near future with their partner tracks (eg Kentucky Downs etc).
    • Matt Tripp- bringing commercial deals that will turbo charge the business- has brought a number of deals to them- some of which are still active and they are working through (I guess TAB and FOX), a number of deals will come to fruition in the next 12 months.
    • What can we look forward in the next 3-6 months- more products, more customers, big ticket items such NJ going live, really exciting times for business and shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $269.2K 3.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10631 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.