AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Well it is decision time for me.I have been a shareholder of MAK...

1. 3,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Well it is decision time for me.
    I have been a shareholder of MAK since 2007 so this morning i thought i would have a look back thru their ASX releases to see what has been achieved from that point in time up to now.
    I suggest to any shareholder of MAK that if they have the time it is well worth the trouble as it will give you a very good understanding as to why this management and group of directors need to either lift their performance or move on and let some "experienced" people take over.
    The one issue that stands out is that they cannot focus on the job at hand (get Wonarah into production) but continually get side tracked. This is prevalent thruout their tenure.
    The current scenario is that we (shareholders) are placing all our faith on VERTE coming up with the goods, now if that happens terrific, but if it doesn't MAK is history!!!
    Ever since the ASX release re VERTE Andrew Drummond promised us an early update...WHERE IS IT???
    I contacted the company early this week asking if they were going to release news on this as stated by MARCH 2011 and if so would it be prior to the GM and the voting on the options to the directors.
    Their response...They are uncertain!!!!
    Guess what???... They won't be getting a yes from me.
    In fact after holding all this time and the opportunities i have missed by having capital tied up in MAK i have had enough.
    I will wait until the end of MARCH for this VERTE announcement and id it is not forthcoming i will speak to AD personally and ask for some please explains prior to quitting this loser!!!
    VOTE NO TO THE OPTIONS!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.