AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

Hi DenpalYes, I understand your point about being frustrated...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Denpal

Yes, I understand your point about being frustrated with Mak management in the past that they have not done anything to their Wonorah deposit and the remote location of the deposit. Hence they are trying resolve this issue by being a fertiliser company, something that would add value to the product.

What is important to me is that they have already a MOU to proceed with this plan. More importantly everything will be happening in the next couple of months. Also as far as I see, investing is about risk and reward. The reward is huge if they can pull this off, the risk is very minimal as MAK is currently very cheap.

Investors need to be accountable for their losses and don't blame others. For instance, MAK unlike before has been de-risk by (a) Original ownership has been signed off and (b) MOU was signed was off last year for the development of a fertise company by a chinese partner. To be honest with you, if (a) and (b) wasnt completed I would be quite concern about this stock.

So guys, as I said earlier no point to be frustrated with the managment. Only a few months for everything to be played out. Down side risk is minimal compared with the huge return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2248004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.