CAZ 0.00% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

decision time, page-25

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    We all know that legally CAZ is the winner here and that cant be argued against and it wont be as the case before the minister is purely a decision based on "public interest". That being the case there would be public outcry if CAZ was not awarded the deposit on the basis of public interest as i cannot see RIO convincing anyone in the public that they will do a better job than CAZ in mining this deposit, the fact that RIO is many times the size of CAZ will have no bearing in the outcome as this really should not be an issue as the minister cannot really rule that CAZ would do a worse job than RIO in the operations of the mine. Its a simple case really, image the same situation happening in property development where RIO had a huge parcel of land that was never developed and then up comes CAZ and lodges succesful development develpment applications to develop the land to provide housing for thousands of families, if RIO then lodged an application based on public interest what could it possibly say that would sway the decision its way.... NOTHING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.554K 86.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103333 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.