BLG 5.88% 3.2¢ bluglass limited

Decision Time, page-14

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    Hey lectro, I smiled to myself when i read your post about the conversation with Giles. I then lol'd when i read the following post from buckets.....

It's exactly what i'd expect a CEO to say to a shareholder, specially a loyal and longstanding one......wink.png

Anyway, to answer your question, yes i've taken up my full entitlement and hopefully, a few more. Like you and a few others here I have had deep faith in the tech for a long time (13 years for me as a holder....confused.png), but certainly have lots of questions over GB's performances (in particular) over the last few years. I used to be a strong supporter of his but no longer.

It's not a decision i made lightly and i devoted a fair amount of time over Easter reassessing my Blg shareholding in totality. I approached it with ambivalence, did my research and even undertook an old fashioned 'SWOT' analysis of BLG, their key personnel and their tech, from my perspective. In the end it was a close run decision for me but I ultimately came to the conclusion that, unlike the last cap raise, this one is ACTUALLY (probably 'desperately') NEEDED by the company.

Hence the decision to support Blg and also take up more, again on the basis that i firmly believe there will be a fair few shares available.

Above all else, i can afford it so it was not a stressful decision in that regard. Affordability is ALWAYS a big factor in these decisions.

I feel for all holders who are sitting on huge losses and been forced into making a difficult decision regarding their holding. I'm sure there will also be more frustrating times ahead for BLG holders, particularly in the short-term, with the first one probably being the quarterly in the next few weeks.

Regardless, it's still going to be 'a journey of a thousand steps', but i like the potential of the different 'streams' BLG now has - no longer a one trick pony. Just don't get me started on the G4.....mad.png

I've also definitely made a pact with myself to attend this years AGM so plan on holding till at least then, assuming Blg and the world itself survives until then.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.