ZIP 0.70% $2.85 zip co limited..

Decision time, page-81

1. 5,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    I've had a sense of unease on my entire portfolio since the vaccine announcement, mainly because sentiment has shifted away from COVID-19 stocks. As you can see by my portfolio allocation I'm highly exposed to stocks that have gone bonkers this year but are also very volatile.

I'm not overly nervous about Afterpay at the moment, but I'd be more nervous if it crashes through $93. It's not as bad as Z1P's SP but it's not looking good either. The last month in particular is showing lower highs and a bounce from the current levels (or rather from anywhere above $93) would be highly appreciated. I'll have stop losses set some margin below $93 for a small portion because if it drops through it could get ugly quick.

I'm not in love with APT as so many people are suggesting, in fact I sold out of ALL my APT (and Z1P for that matter) prior to the March crash as I was uncomfortable with the uncertainty. I was lucky enough to catch the knife at $9 (Z1P a little later at $1.77). Of course this is all publicly available information as I'm quite transparent with my buying/selling so this can be verified simply by checking through my posts from March.

My recent selling of Z1P and buying into PLS has been very rewarding, doubling my money in a few weeks. The other Z1P parcel I sold was used to top up my TPW holding which hasn't been all that rewarding and I'm currently down 10% (and possibly more pain to come).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.