ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Hello Johanna2, I appreciate your observations. I completely...

1. 31 Posts.
    Hello Johanna2, I appreciate your observations. I completely agree with your comments re Ray McNamara.

But unlike you I am only a small SH, and that only recently so maybe I have a different perspective regarding RJ. Whilst RJ (unlike RM) may act in what he believes is in the best interests of Icon, his actions don't back this up - its a catalogue of disasters and misinformation. RJ is a geophysist interested in oil but couldn't manage to drill a well in the right spot (Natasha) and keeps looking for oil (Stitch) when Icon's primary resource is CSG. The 'company announcements' preceeding and following the disasters are a joke - whoever writes them should have a job in Hollywood.

It is ironic that RJ's best interests will be served by resigning and working with the new board to pursue a strategic plan to release the true and considerable value of Icon's resources rather than desperately trying to cling on.

One other observation Johanna2, from personal experience split boards never work. Its a recipe for more fighting and that needs to stop on 23 Feb. We need a united, committed, focused board with the authority to appoint a new CEO experienced in delivering CSG to the market.

And once that occurs, you and RJ (and me) will all be better off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.