CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Halliday17, There is nothing to stop OZL from buying CZI via a...

1. 9,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8430
    Halliday17, There is nothing to stop OZL from buying CZI via a Takeover for a very low price at present. That is the one major fact that a few of us are worried about.

If OZL decided to mine N-B, then the smart thing for them to do is buy CZI first before any announcement. I am sure they are smart enough to realise that buying out CZI for less than one year's return for the 30% of the mine is better than constantly paying out 30% for many years.

If the next lot of drilling confirms a new discovery at OTH, then the decision to mine out there will be an easy one, and I would expect a full re-rating of Cassini. We are currently one of the most underpriced stocks I have ever seen. Given further discovery in the Musgraves and I would expect a price in the 20's before long.

I was first in the buy que again today, and no-one wanted to sell at 6.1c. We are clearly running out of sellers again, but luckily have a few between here and 8c for sale.
    As one of the main holders stated to me the other day, if we get 60c-$1, does it really matter if you paid 4, 5 or 7c?? Ergo I can't help myself and just keep buying a few thousand here and there every week or 2.
    A quick look at the current top 20 shows most the same as the annual report 6 months ago, with several of us holding more than we did then.
    I hold 3.5M and there is only 275m shares in total.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.