CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Decision to mine, page-21

1. 8,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8194
    Firstly I find it funny that there 250,000 shares for sale at 20c and another 20,000 at 19c. I take it they are there just to make the sell side look like there are some sellers.

With OZL I would not be surprised if they eventually made a paper offer that seemed generous. Their share price has gone from $2/sh at the beginning of last year to hit $10 yesterday. If the share price is still high in another year or so, and the prices of the metals go up, plus we keep finding the goods at OTH, then we could be up to 40-50c/sh but if OZL were still $10 or higher, then 1 of their shares for 15 of ours is something like 66c/sh, but it would only cost them 18.33M shares, the way things are now.
    They currently have 298M shares, so for under 20M bits of paper would get a world class project, unless someone else decided they would pay more for 30% of the project, that in a bull market for commodities is entirely possible.

Right now our MC is 17.5M, given further success in drilling, metallurgy, and logistics and opex, plus higher prices for all the commodities, then it is easy to see a MC of over $100M even before we have spent their $36m which would be up towards 40c/sh.
    Personally I think it is good not to see OZL as a substantial holder in the company as I'd be really worried if they were. To me anything under 10c is a bargain as we going to be a multi bagger from there IMO.

When some DHEM and drilling start again in the next quarter, I expect these prices to be left in the dust. Then when in August/September OZL decide to spend the next $12M, I expect 20c to be left in the dust. It is the tight capital structure and only 275M shares which will drive our growth.
    That was me that picked up the 111,111 at 6.4., sorry, 125k, they gave me the rest of the order at 3.53PM, Thankyou!!
    I notice someone had a nibble at 6.5c as well!!

This is the 5th time we have been to the mid 6's, and is obvious resistance from those that bought in the cap raise at 6.7 IIRC or whatever price, but soon that resistance will be gone. IMO the next resistance will be at around 15c, but a good continuation of high grade Cu plus Ni and Co with wider intersections will see us blast through that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.