RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

Falling Knife - my thoughts exactly - I am keen to know how long...

1. 489 Posts.
    Falling Knife - my thoughts exactly - I am keen to know how long we have to make a decision - it seems to me the market is becoming less optimistic of another offer coming forward.

I am starting to think the best approach might be to sell half my holding on market and bank an extra 50c and get the cash immediately and hang on to the other half for a while in case another bid comes along or maybe just hang on to them full stop. Not really sure what to do - I am just feeling a bit ripped off at the moment as I think Rio are stealing RIV at this price - I wanted $20=.

I am also interested in thoughts from others on what will happen to the share price if Rio get >50% - it will be a tightly held share portfolio but I suspect the share price will fall back to the $10 - $12 level because there is no takeover premium and Rio will try to screw the small shareholder as much as possible to make them sell so they can mop up ?

Directors have sold out because they are tired - done a great job, but someone like O'keefe is in his 60's, has an estranged wife, teenage kids, a passion for horses - why would he want to keep traipsing over to Africa at this stage in his life with all the difficulties ahead for Riv - can't blame him, I think we would all take the money and run?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.