GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

decision, page-29

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Thanks invertedva and others for sharing thoughts, quite interesting to read everyone's assessment of risk associated with the offering.
    My thoughts are largely based on listening pretty intently at the Melb. presentation. I will certainly subscribe although I agree that its worth waiting till close to when the offer closes before making a decision, as I expect more important news prior to July 29.
    Major shareholders will ensure minimum is raised, remembering they are also constrained by spare cash and their own rules regarding % investigated in any 1 particular company.
    Anthony Tse says his current focus is coming to agreement with the CB holders. This may be announced any day. The composition of the new board and chair may also be announced shortly. As far as the lack of progress on output and efficiency at Jiangsu, they appear to be getting the right people on board. Time will tell.
    The final amount raised will also dictate the amount of SDV and/or James Bay required to be sold off. They believe they can position the company to avoid any further dilution in the future (despite that pain now) (according to Anthony).

Regards,
    MV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.