GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

decisions and more decisions, page-25

1. 175 Posts.

Bestmuff,

If I am part of the IG then judging by your posts you are part of management.

I am happy to be part of any shareholder group seeking justice, are you happy to be part of GGP management?

I admit I did have a laugh at your last post. Management always project a rosy future income. Its just around the corner. P[lease give us more of your money.

The reality now is they can`t even afford to Fracc any of the two zones left in SRH 1 and SRH 2. At $40,000 a zone maybe you could suspend Steve Gravy`s pay for 4 months and then the company could pay for the Fracc of both zones in both wells. That would be income positive also. If you can only afford to drill 2 wells for the next 6 months do you need Steve Gravy anyway? Permit two sites and get rid of him!

By the way SRH 1 was put on production in Jan 2012 and we are still to finish the fracc job. Plenty of money has been raised between then and now to fracc this well and spent elsewhere...

I put it to you that the CA will happen and the disclosure it provides will shock shareholders of this company.
    Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.