CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

decisions, page-7

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Looking at the announcements over the last two days...

Then equating the trading activity, it would appear that a possible grooming exercise is underway.

I could be completely wrong, but the Appendix 3B, which Smyth would clearly know by now, results in major sentiment destruction, almost seems perfectly times to flush the last of the marginal supporters.

Clearly the stock is well and truly in the hands of the traders, intent it seems on range trading the stock up and down on the back of the obvious junior retail trading block following the stock.

Given the typical swing process these traders are working to, tonight most of these players (the majority who sold yesterday and today), would be mostly out of the stock...planning their next reload line and deciding on the bvest plan of attack to get there.
    There would be no better time in my mind to call a trading halt...let it sit there for a few hours to lift the tension levels...then bring out the mother of all announcments, which clearly addresses as many of the current concerns that shareholders have.

This is what I would do.

I would also ask significant backers (placement recipients, top20, etc), to support the stock on market, buying it up to a level where market forces take over...perhaps offering a steady buying line everytime the stock looks to be getting shakey.

This is what happend to BRM today...and they saw a 165% rise!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.