yeh talk about a speedy gongalez turnaround and run behind the...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    yeh talk about a speedy gongalez turnaround and run behind the curtain ... disgracefully shown up in a split second ... he appears to be an arrogant cactus for a church going man. Clearly a missionary man, but maybe not in the religious arena. I don't believe he has the country's issues at heart, moreso has his own agenda like staying in the club cause he comes across as weak and demeaning and needs power. The boys in the club clearly know how to stroke his....ego.

Captain Friedburger should try out for a role on the bold and beautiful as he's got that whisper voice actors have hahahaha I'm serious too !!!

Porter, where there's smoke there's usually fire but we'll never know so may as well file that drama away.

Unimpressed with Scomo. The vagina is clearly a woman's issue, but there are male gyno's. Isn't that why he said he put women on in the new roles before quickly back tracking and saying it was all ministers' responsibility ... idiot.

PRIME F#*&HEAD

Can see why Julie Bishop took off so quick, it was a sign I think now ????

Good luck women and men and boys and girls and gender nonspecific as we ALL need safety. Plenty of men out there scared of men, it's not just females Scotty. Get it right ffs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.