EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

I am a holder of EHR, have been since last year. I've been...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I am a holder of EHR, have been since last year. I've been accumulating my holdings, especially in the last few weeks. Time will tell whether that has been a good decision or not.

As I have stated before on HC, I believe the fundamentals are in place in this stock and with the passage of time it will produce 'green friendly' power in an age where that is becoming more important to insto's, governments and listed energy companies (it is not impotant their motiviation for doing so). In the process, I believe that anyone buying at today's price will realise a return of between 3-5x their capital investment by EOY 2013. That's why I am still buying....

If I am wrong and the political situation in Argentina deterioates and foreign companies are stripped of their assets OR we witness a breakup of the EEC OR China has a much, much harder landing than currently predicted and subsequently the global economy languishes for another 5 years then I may well lose my investment. Oh, and one other possibility. If EHR is not keeping 'residential investors' with limited knowledge, like myself, in the loop, and the recent drop in SP is due to specific problems that are revealed in time, then bye bye hard earned....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.