declare political affiliation, page-14

1. 2,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    actually dust I think your opinion reflects most people on the board. You would be hard pressed to find a fan of Abbott here as most dont like his attitude, his style, or his policies. He has been extremely effective at dismantling Labors policies on the floor of the House and in the media, and his simplistic message gets through.

I think people probably dont give our resident laborites enough credit as much of their bile is focused on abbott as a personality and not on the liberals policies which in my view is a closet endorsement of them, or at least a rejection of Labors efforts.

I also though the deposition of Rudd was disgraceful last year much as I loathed the guy, and Labor dug its own grave by doing it and putting Gillard up front with a message "there will be no carbon tax in the government I lead".

My position is that while I dont really care for abbott as a politician (though he is a reasonable guy and a family man who I could probably enjoy the company of over a beer) I think the Labor and green policies stink and the sooner we get rid of them the better for Australia.

maybe we will see eye to eye on that on, dust?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.