GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

hi lojsanGood idea about the interview. The shareprice needs all...

1. 669 Posts.
    hi lojsan

Good idea about the interview. The shareprice needs all the help it can get!
    i just read the full year announcement-it answers all the questions I asked in the e-mail I sent yesterday such as value of order book,global renewable projects, substantial shareholders. So I don't need to hold my breath waiting for a reply now!
    Interesting that the shareholders listed on the website as at 28 feb 08 seem to differ a bit from some listed in the report.

By the way did you have a problem getting your e-mail through to grd? mine bounced twice and in the end I had to send it to the receptionist's e-mail address and she forwarded it for me.

looking at forward pe's for similar companies(commsec data) ,aax 2008 pe 18,cdd 12.5,lyl 13.7 so grd
    fits in that range but price doesn't take into consideration the potential of the global renewables project. best thing for grd to do is probably to split the global renewables off as a separate company then each company can attain its true value in its own right.

if dividend greater than eps,then cash flow affected negatively-ok as long as have plenty of cash-cash holdings reduced by 72.5 million during year,now have approx 37 million in cash

looking at shareprice today hard to believe grd turned down Transfield offer of $2.75!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.