IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

declining and fluctuating share prices

1. 96 Posts.
    Hi all, I am not a regular poster, but wanted to share some thoughts on Prima. I have followed this company for some time - first heard of it many years ago through a friend working at the Austin, back when it was a different company in so many ways.

It is an investment that fulfills my criteria on two levels - i think the technology is excellent and if proven successful will provide remarkable return on investment. Secondly, and more importantly, I am a happy to hold shares in this company as it's End Product is designed to ease the suffering/life expectancy of women who suffer from ovarian cancer.

Now, I understand that these smaller more speculative companies are risky, but it is a risk worth taking, in my opinion, for the reasons I have given.

As for the price, I expect it will fluctuate for some time until some long-term investors soak up the shares sloshing around the system that are victims to churning. This of course will only be taken up by those who are persuaded by the opportunities provided, and prepared to hold them for more than a year.

Should I be wrong, and the drug be a dud, which I think is unlikely, then I would consider it worthwhile to have deployed my hard-earned capital on a such venture that while in many ways is motivated by profits, gives hope to women suffering from this most relentless illness.

Win-Wins don't come around often. I am pleased to be a part of this one, should it eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.