KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Afternoon folks, All I can say is we are very close to a major...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Afternoon folks,
    All I can say is we are very close to a major tipping point here based on my research in which I can help you extend your knowledge on the announcement from Friday.
    For a start, it was very uneducated selling in which was the perfect example of changing of dumb to smart money. A few will be hurting from their actions closer than most think.
    Make no mistake this was largely a forced announcement driven from impatient parties I’m 100% sure of that however for the trained eye they made sure that they revealed the hints to what is coming very soon which is where we will get the bags. The headline sellers here are possibly going down in history as the most irrational ever.
    As I have mentioned earlier I am a large holder here and when your carrying such leverage in the stock you have to make sure your 100% on your game and become a very active investigator. Part of this involves talking to management and external sources as much as you can to get the most accurate picture in which you base your speculation on. I am happy to share my knowledge here as there is no point being greedy however I make sure I have my fill before I start I do admit that.
    Let’s break this Announcement down:
    All the announcement bar the last two paragraphs: Essentially this is the bit that certain parties have been riding management for and I have no idea why. None the less, I can be more specific here they are expecting completions to occur between last week of March and first two weeks of April. This is fine as its either bang on illustrated schedule or one week behind.  All the other dates mentioned on this forum have been here say so they are bang on publicized times and that’s all that matters. The mess they have inherited here and what they have achieved at no cost to KPO Australia is simply amazing. The Chinese partners, investors and customers are very pleased and the new crew have set a high bar ready for the institutional role out of Kalina technology in china.

Last two paragraphs: This is where the meat is and IMO they purposely put it in to offset the counterproductive announcement being the plant completion update.
    “Sinopec’s ongoing cooperation and efforts to successfully complete the Sinopec Hainan Project is consistent with their commitments to institute waste heat recovery technology throughout much of their industrial infrastructure and foster the opportunity for the KALiNA Cycle® to play an important role in achieving their sustainability targets”.
    “KALiNA is dedicated to assisting the project in every way possible to ensure it is an operating success and a foundation to obtaining significant repeat orders in China. As part of this strategy, KALiNA’s management have spent the last several months engaged with various stakeholders and partners in response to increased market activity and demand for waste heat recovery power projects in China. The relationship with SSNE and its major shareholders have been very constructive and engaging as all the parties look to capitalise on this significant market opportunity. Management is currently actively engaged with its partners in China to bolster its capacity to properly address the market and expects to report on this progress shortly”.

I have set my targets at 40-50 cents per share based ONLY on Sinopec awarding a few plants yearly in the petroleum division over many years. The thing I’m most excited about (that’s an understatement) is the most recent discussions that indicate this will not only be the bread and butter for the petroleum business but all other industrialised sites within the Sinopec group that meet the temp criteria are now a big possibility. And if that isn’t good enough I was very pleased to hear that Sinopec has indeed received a lot of the Chinese government’s recent $350 billion-dollar investment in green energy (largely geothermal). Now I can confirm Kalina is very aware of this and already talking to the group regarding involvement. This has all been made possible because how strong and imbedded the two entities have got since Kalina is working directly with the group and has direct control.  Given this I feel the scope of this role out will even surprise me very soon and I will say my targets are very conservative. Remember this is without the equally as big ROW opportunities in which are getting close as well.
    The immediate internal target for the Market cap is $200-$300 million up from $150 to $200 million. This is solely based off the first 100MGW and Ross believes that this is very conservative so let’s just say this is the min we should expect on paper very soon. Ross does not muck around here and he is here to get things get done and make some money.
    I cannot explain in words how big the next couple months are going to be, game changing SP growth awaits and I am very confident in that.

June 2015 to June 2016- Ross spends all his time developing the right business model.
    June 2016 to August 2016- Renegotiate the Chinese subsidiary and total restructure to have control of projects with little capital required and draw fees from the subsidiary.
    September 2016- Money finally arrives to repay debt in full and working capital to progress the lasts years plans to rapid role out.
    September to October 2016 – Now the money is in Key hires are made to make it all happen with precision.
    December 2016- Management and Directors are approved incentive shares and options (loading the gun)
    November2016 to Now- Key discussions happen with key stakeholders, shareholders, Sinopec and various (40-60) financial in. institutions. “Response is phenomenal” were the words.
    Feb 2017- Forceful announcement on progress with the offset of key hints lining up with my investigation.
    Feb-March-April 2017- Complete and detailed plan of what they are doing in china, Contract for further plants with Sinopec and roll out plan, completion of first plant. This is my prediction and will probably be the bar min I expect more but I’ll keep it at that. Possible ROW signings

End conclusion here is this is best opportunity from the ground up I have ever seen especially from this current MC. It is simply discounted so heavily because of its past under way different circumstances and the minute our news drops this will be multiples from here and I can honestly say without hyper ramping that this can definitely turn into a billion-dollar company so fast as in a year is possible with it lining up very well. I’ll be happy with even a quarter of that but happy for faster growth to happen.
    Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.