FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

decree needed, page-2

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    To be honest, if the SP had not gone up so much recently, I think I would have sold by now. I remember sitting on these FAR forums all last year, waiting for the 'joint venture in senegal', then as the license agreement deadline got closer, we were all 'waiting for the presidential decree', then we were all 'waiting for the decree in the hope of a senegal JV'.

Nothing ever seems to change, everyday I logon, no senegal announcment, people always post things like 'I think we will see the announcment in the next few weeks', then a month passes, and another month and another.

The only reason I still hold, is because I "think" this companys share price will rise allot further, but I just dont like the complete lack of announcments. Even something like 'things are still progressing, we are hoping for an announcment in the next few months', something, anything!!!

I emailed FAR yesterday, and got the same old response, I am not happy, I emailed one of the directors in another company I have shares in yesterday, I got a reply 2minutes after sending the email, they were honest and open, I just feel like I get very abrupt responses sometimes from FAR.

All I want to know is, on average, how long does it take for senegal presidential decrees to be issued? what is the exact process? is it something that takes a month, 3 months, 6months, a year? whats taking so long to issue a decree!!!!!

... ok, vent over with. flame away lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.