decriminalise cannabis australia

1. 2,983 Posts.
    It absolutely tears me apart knowing how ignorant our governments are when dealing with Cannabis. Tax payers are wasting huge amounts of money pursuing the "War on Drugs" which is nothing but a complete failure. How long before we wake up and amend our laws?

From a medical point of view, Cannabis is one of the most effective plants we have on this planet. I know how effective it is after assisting my sister with her fight against Breast cancer. It alleviated her nausea, helped with rest, pain and appetite. Without it I have my doubts she would have done so well.

This post is by no means advice about what you should do when dealing with illness, but more so to keep an open mind about the benefits of cannabis and how it may assist you or a loved one.

My uncle has been a long time sufferer of Diabetes. Since using Cannabis Oil his blood sugar levels have been completely stable. It's great to see him living a life of normality despite the legality's of obtaining the oil.

I honestly believe Cannabis remains illegal because it is a threat to corporate power and profits. The social misconception it is highly addictive and a gateway drug is false and misleading.

People of this world should have the freedom of choice, especially with something that has been used naturally for thousands of years yet when corporations were created it threatened profits so it became illegal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.