AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

LTH here (since 2017). Some of you might remember me. I'm still...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    LTH here (since 2017). Some of you might remember me. I'm still holding and won't sell anytime soon (not only due to the TH).
    I am a very curious person and got in touch with Deeland by email, just to see what it is all about. They got back to me within a few hours. In my email I mentioned that I am a Swiss citizen and they replied in German. Short summary;
    I would need to send them below completed and signed form. They stressed that it's crucial to not leave any information out as they apparently receive many requests and can only follow up on the ones that are legit... additionaly they mentioned that their off market offer only targets Swiss, German and Austrian holders / investors. None other info was given (workflow, timing, details regarding a possible transfer, etc.). It seems very odd to me but I think I will just go on to see what their next steps will be once I submitted the form. I'll keep everyone posted.
    Cheers from Switzerland
    Captain

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4936/4936255-4268f23f4ae7a937a2988760db7fa5be.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.