AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Folks, here's my update on the Deeland process:In the meantime I...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Folks, here's my update on the Deeland process:

In the meantime I got contacted (by phone) from a German speaking guy, based in London. Short summary of the phone call:
    I was informed that they only accept parcels of at least 1mio shares. As I don't have that many (but close to), he told me that I'd need to buy additional shares off market. I told him that I don't know any possibility to do so and he immediately gave me the contact of Atlantic Equities Germany. Apparently, Atlantic are willing to sell AVZ shares off market. My next question would have been, why Deeland doesn't buy from them directly but the guy from Deeland told me without asking. Atlantic is not allowed to sell to institutional investors. So once I would raise my amount of shares to 1 Mio, Deeland would be willing to buy the whole lot. The guy also sent me a contract with only 2 pages and not very detailed (keep it simple I guess...). I told him that I will think about it.

Overall, it was a very unpleasent phone call. My opposite was super pushy and also rude when I challenged him with a few tough questions.
    I asked why his client is willing to pay such a high premium and the answer was, that he/she wants to increase share holding to have a greater say.
    He then told me that AVZ will not come out of TH ever again and that there will be major changes (in staff) very soon. I then asked him why he's so sure about that. That was the question he really turned super agressive by saying that I would know this myself if I would do my own research and DD. His wording in German was way more aggressive and also kind of insulting. I've been holding since 2017 and have done my fair bit of research. I also asked why his client wants to get a bigger share if AVZ will not come out of TH. No answer to that.
    Throughout my life I experienced many different Sales tactics by Sales people. I consider this particuliar fear mongering tactic by far the worst of all of them. It pushes people to panic selling and this is exactly what they are aiming at if it's not a scam after all.

With all the uncertainties we have at the moment (politics, corruption, etc.), I personally think we will be stuck in TH for longer. It is definitely good to know that with CATH we have a strong partner on our side. But I can well imagine that it will also go in the direction of a TO here. At the end of the day though, I too am too far away from the action and this is all just speculation.
    Time will tell.
    Greetings from Switzerland

PS: I just received my new Cupra Born, 100% electric car last week, paid for by AVZ, AGY, CXO, PLS and their likes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.