AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Here's the next update on this saga. I just received another...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Here's the next update on this saga. I just received another call. This time much friendlier but still very persisting.
    I asked a few more questions and although the guy could not mention who's behind all this, he mentioned that it's an Asian player with big connections. Again I asked what's to gain for his customer if AVZ will not trade again. He mentioned that worst case, SHs will face a squeeze out. Now, I don't know the laws in regards to a squeeze out in Australia / ASX. But as long as AVZ keeps the >50%, this will not happen. Please correct me if I'm wrong. And as far as I know, if a squeeze out will happen, they would still offer a decent amount / share (not to compare what could be if we get to production of course...). Please also correct me on this one if you know differently.
    I know that there are big players at work and with a lot of influence. The Chinese basically own Africa (and some other countries...). But I really believe in the legally correct approach of AVZ and how they handle this mess. What really amazes me is the fact, that different Chinese companies are working against each other. Or is this just superficial and in the background they are working on a bigger thing? I think the AVZ management (and in consequences us) has to be very careful that they don't lose out in the end.
    As mentioned in my earlier post, unfortunately the way forward is out of our hands and we have to rely on Nigel & co. Let's hope for a positive outcome and that Félix and his team are on our side.
    Captain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.