AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Deeland Offer, page-39

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    A squeeze out must come from and can only be carried out by a main shareholder.
    In the very long term, I don't see any Asian player that could get this majority. Especially not with 50 million shares. Because that's a drop of rain in the desert in terms of the company's percentage based on the current issued shares (SOI). It all sounds very criminal and is more likely due to the dear shorter, who somehow want to save themselves. What I still dislike very much is that the fear of the Germans, Austrians and Swiss is being tried to collect these 50 million shares, since this handling is only supposed to be legal in their legal system. Let's be honest, it all stinks to high heaven. I would, and this is of course just my opinion, be very careful, very careful...... Honestly, even if the horror scenario (what I never expect) were to materialize, avz will still hold 36% and still be the main shareholder. So the squeeze out story is, in my opinion, a fake, in any case. I'm sticking with it, they want to collect 50 million shares and save someone's (Shorters) ass. Just my opinion.
    I doubt that whole story.
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.