WOA 0.00% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

I think WOA has a lot going for them. They have a number of...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I think WOA has a lot going for them. They have a number of irons in the fire but all are very early-stage and carry a high risk of not working out

1. DCF brand and online portal has seen additional product lines and significant (but still small) revenue increases this year. Potential is:
    • Expand product lines and portal into east coast markets
    • Gain new east coast product lines
    • Expand product lines to Asian markets
    • Become Australia's sustainable food online shop of choice

2. Oat milk and OatUP brand. new product limited distribution. Potential is:
    • Gain brand awareness being the #2 oat milk product in Australia?
    • Expand product lines to east coast.
    • Expand product lines in key supermarkets
    • Expand product lines into value-added flavoured milks
    • Produce product locally and in-house reducing costs, carbon footprint while achieving "Made in Australia" status.
    • Perhaps reduce price to increase volumes. For me, at least, I can't see Oat Milk gaining broad acceptance like Soy milk at current price point.

3. Lupin protein. Still in infancy. huge market potential if it works and if it can be sold / branded / marketed successfully. However there's a lot of competition out there.. Potential is:
    • Sell protein isolate to other producers
    • License other manufacturers to use tech. maybe sell them lupin.
    • Produce own branded product in-house
    • Hugely expanding market

4. Partnership with CBH to investigate market for carbon neutral grains. Potential is:
    • Use WOA's knowledge and CBH product and distribution to create new, value-added products for export.
    • New DCF branded product lines.

For me - the financial drivers over the next 12 - 24m are in Oat Milk and DCF expansion to east coast. I want to see more brand awareness of DCF and its online portal. I feel it could become Australia's ethical / sustainably grown shop.

Imagine giving a marketplace that had Australia-wide reach for smaller scale farmers to sell coffee from Cairns, scallops from Tasmania, whatever SA does apart from wine.. maybe oysters?? But also gave local bakeries and farmers a single marketplace to sell only locally like is currently happening in WA / Perth. There are a huge number of artisan small business out there that could benefit from a marketplace like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.21K 67.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 676100 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1332690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.