WOA 5.00% 1.9¢ wide open agriculture ltd

WOA does connect consumers to food that has been produced by...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    WOA does connect consumers to food that has been produced by their partner farms using regenerative farming methods. some of it is repackaged using WOA's own brand dirty clean food. they source the food from partner farms but package it for sale. this food is available in the online store but also can be bought at some smaller supermarkets. they also supply meat to some restaurants.

they plan to expand the online store and dirty clean food packaging and restaurant supply to the east coast and also Asia.

oat milk has a huge market potential. There is competition in this space but they are banking on the "good for the environment" and better taste and better for barista coffee to set them apart or at least great a slice of the market.

The lupin could be huge if they get the consistency and taste right. i believe they plan to on-sell lupin product to other manufacturers worldwide to use in their plant burgers and possibly also make their own plant burgers.

it seems expensive because we are buying into the future potential. if they hit their targets i think we'll all be happy. but there is risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $61.28K 3.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 547659 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 884769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 778295
Last updated 14.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.