WOA 0.00% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Looks to me like you've done a lot of investigating and...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Looks to me like you've done a lot of investigating and analysis. I don't have major disagreement with your research. DCF is using some smart edgy marketing and Oatup is the newest product that also looks very promising....Although the reality is oat milk will never be the prime driver of WOA becoming a true disruption company. It's a good product, but i wouldn't buy WOA if that was the whole story. The big hope (IMHO) is in a new source of plant protein using Lupin. Potentially a huge game-changer.
    I'm also impressed by the management. I like their ethics and pleased that they have "skin in the game"....the slight negative for me is that food supply and hospitality-related listed companies rarely seem to be high fliers or stock market darlings.

To me, the risk is that it's still very early. They are bleeding development cash and there's no cast iron guarantee that lupin protein will deliver the miracle product we all hope for....It sure looks good so far, but they've still got to scale it, sell it and turn a profit before you'd consider it home safe.
    Any investors should be prepared for more capital raises to build commercial scale production plants and build out the supply network.
    Last edited by goldreverre: 18/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.951K 275.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 844148 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 610547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 179324
Last updated 15.33pm 17/06/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.