WOA 5.88% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Deep Dive on WOA - Please Help, page-7

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for sharing about A2M. By the way I think the SP just tanked 50%. Not sure, and obviously agriculture is way outside of my Circle of competence. (My favourite is tech stocks especially SAAS). At the moment trading at 4.4x MC/revenue. With the company sitting on 1billions dollars worth of assets, most of them cash, so thats fine. But lets just assume this is the "end point" for WOA.

Yeah I'm totally OK with expensive. In fact I love to buy expensive.

I just really want to understand what makes up this "expensive", So from what I gather.

1) High growth multiples: assume maybe WOA continue to grow 50 to 100% yoY. It will take me 2 - 4 years for this investment to become "cheap" and grow into valuation. This is just looking at the e-commerce part. (Would one consider this to be a recurring income? Since once people are hooked on a certain vegetable/meat, they will keep buying it?)

2) Rapidly expanding total addressable market: With the new oat milk and lupin. Once a new commercially viable product line appears. The company can grow exponentially. (Yeah this is something I haven't studied yet, what is the addressable market for lupin and oat milk)

3) Innovation: Again, I haven't got time to study what else are in the pipeline.

So to summarize, regarding the valuation, I think there is some margin of safety even at this price. Assume, lupin and oat milk fails, the current product line will still be ok. But of course the potential upside, could be explosive, once more product lines start to show a product-market fit...
    Last edited by angyts: 21/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $16.79K 975.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 725311 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 370670 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.