SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

One thing is for sure - Hanlong will not be a passive...

1. 32 Posts.
    One thing is for sure - Hanlong will not be a passive shareholder, unlike Talbot Group. The fact that Hanlong had applied to AFRB to hold up to 19.9% of SDL is very clear, i.e. to give her the option to take over SDL.

The scenario is totally different now compared to last Thursday before the announcement. Beside Hanlong, I will not be surprised if other instos would also file the changes to the substantial shareholders which have been absent for the last 5 months. I think they are waiting for the right moment to buy up to 5% and file for the changes. This is especially so after the DFS announcement and if they are positive. As more substantial shareholders emerge, there will be less free float of SDL shares which means SDL's SP would be more stabalized. Who knows, they may be other shareholder(s) who want to beat the shareholding % of Hanlong as they know the true value of SDL. If that scenario arises, they will buy heavily from the open market and the SP of SDL will jump.

This week and until end of March (deadline for the announcement of DFS) would be very interesting to watch the rise of SDL's SP. Short sellers better do your homework before you short sell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.