SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

deep pocket shareholder, page-2

1. 36 Posts.
    Hi Setkoh,
    This is the 2nd time that you have posted that the Talbot Group were passive shareholders. The first time I thought that I would let your comment slide, but the 2nd time is a bit much. If you have researched this company properly, you would find that without the Talbot Group as an initial investor in SDL, SDL probably would not exist anymore. They were along with Sarich the one's that propped up this company when they got the Mbalam tenements. When SDL was running out of money during the ealy drilling phase, they continually topped up their holdings. I think that you would find that if the tragic accident did not occur, Ken Talbot would not have sold his shares in this company & would continue as you say, be an impassive shareholder. Your statement as far as I am concerned is a load of crap!
    Let's see if Hanlong stay around as shareholders as long as the Talbot Group did. It's unforetunate that they are cashing out from a lot of investments. Do me a favour & have a read of the history of this company! Looking forward to all of us creating some wealth out of this investment. Best wishes & good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.