ATV 4.17% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

I see AU Mining have stumped up with another $682,000 by way of...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I see AU Mining have stumped up with another $682,000 by way of yesterday's placement announcement. Averaging down and deep pockets is a good mix, if they get it right in the end.

These guys are in boots and all to the level they see as necessary, and one can only suggest they are here to ultimately make a truck load out of this. Others involved (i.e. us) can trek along for the ride, however long it takes, and dependent on whether individuals have the patience to wait.

Not so important if you don't think they (AU) matter, and that they are just mad speculators going 'all in' on ATV.

But if the source of their investment is loaded, then the long term viability of ATV (ongoing finance and capital required as necessary)is never going to be a issue.

How many millions are these guys supported by (at the source)? Tens of? Hundreds of? or could it be Thousands of?

My research leads me to believe I know the answer, and if I'm right then it's 'chill pill' time, let every thing be resolved in the course of time, and then enjoy.

DYOR before acting on the above, as I am a 'mad speculator going 'all in' on ATV'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.97K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.