DEEP STATE TAKE POWER. WHAT POPULATION WILL THEY SLAUGHTER NEXT?, page-152

1. 81,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    arrrh - that would be good.

Before what I'm doing now (which might satiate my desire for beautiful boating) - I did like the idea of having a comfortable boat - which would have to be also a serious boat - and leaving Hobart - zipping around the bottom and spending quite a while in Port Davey -- not just once, but, fairly often. Including at least once when some blizzards were on - I planned to leave and get there a couple of days before it turned nasty - the pics I've seen of the water there with snow on the tops are amazing.
    I have an boatie acquaintance who has got a LR cruiser - he's done Alaska, America to Oz, Mex to Alaska and the Med - and out of all of them - he picks W Tassie for the best cruising water - and, he's not the only one - I've heard it several times.
    I'm certain now that I will not do that - but, I might charter.
    Walking would be good. I'm very fit now, so, if I'm in areas like that - I may well do some longer walks again - not fussed about sleeping on the ground anymore - but, we shall see.
    I am enjoying what I'm doing atm - including in Covid - I have to remind myself of the age that I live in and how we are privileged to do what we do now - here I am right now writing this - it's minus 2 outside - clear, quiet as, dark, 20 degrees in the wheelhouse, thanks to diesel heating and the coffee is passable - in the middle of a small medieval city - it doesn't get a lot better than that really. I'll take myself up the road(looking cute and tough - the locals are actually wooses weather wise for a Tassie lad) about 400m to one of the finest patisseries and get a fabulous traditional baguette and probably something guilty because it's a chilly morning - I can convince myself I need the calories. Later, I'll do probably a bigger ride today - the riding conditions will be great - probably about 2 degrees plus, calm and there might even be some sun - not quite Port Davy- but, there are some similarities - the beauty of nature.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.