AMP 0.38% $1.32 amp limited

Deep value play, page-5

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I just see more bad news coming.
    More hard decisions to be made.

What’s the age and education level of your average AMP financial planner? How many are going to leave in the next 5 years due to the higher education standards they need to adhere to? How many are leaving now due to the stricter compliance issues being rolled out due to the RC? How many books are AMP going to have to buy back as a last resort at an inflated rate?

Are we going to see ex and current the AMP directors go to jail over the corporate fraud that was uncovered during the royal commission??

Are people going to trust AMP and their products like they did in the past? No they are going to trust new comers with fancy roboadvice, fancy AI and fancy marketing emerging from the tech world.

Other than a 7.9% dividend which will probably get cut, what are you buying it for?

When I run a 52 week low scan, AMP is the #1 dog of the financial sector. I think it will test the 2003 low with more storms ahead.

RoboAdvice will be the winner after this RC. Not AMP.

Good luck with your investment. I hope you are right except when I put my short back on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.