BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Dated Jan 24th...

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dated Jan 24th 2013.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/147170908/Q3-FY-13-Conference-Call-Transcript---Deepak-Fertilisers-

Pratik Poddar
    The third and final question would be on the Togo Mine that you have just bid for, could you just throw some light on it?
    Somnath Patil:
    Actually, we have been looking at opportunities overseas, particularly, with a view to securing raw materials for our plants. So the Togo facility is one that has large reserves of rock phosphate. There is a consortium of overseas companies which actually are interested in having a tie-up with us because we are consumers of phos acid and also because we have good project implementation capabilities. So before bidding they wanted a concurrence from us that we were willing to be partners in the bid process. This required disclosure to their stock exchange and hence we also had to do it to our stock exchange, but in terms of any substantial thing there is hardly anything at this point of time. It is a long way to go from here on..
    Pratik Poddar
    So within the next three to six months no substantial improvement on the Togo Mine?
    Somnath Patil:
    Not within the next three to six months, certainly not.
    Pratik Poddar
    Would you be comfortable in declaring your consortium partners or that would be confidential?
    Somnath Patil:
    Actually we have put it in the press release as well. There are two major companies, Balamara Resources and Minemakers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.