ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

IM,in case you or your associates are not aware, i believe...

1. 11,546 Posts.
    IM,

in case you or your associates are not aware, i believe associates using gained information from this position are also covered, but you will need to seek a lawyer to confirm.

I confirm that I will not make postings in my capacity as a representative of an AFSL Holder or an authorised representative of an AFSL Holder - no one is permitted to make postings as a representative of an AFSL Holder or as an Authorised representative of a AFSL Holder
    postings are at best general information, not professional investment advice prepared by taking into account any individual circumstances and needs of particular investors.

Therefore, before acting on the basis of what is said in a posting, you should:
    consider consulting a licensed adviser (ASIC's website at www.asic.gov.au has a list of licensed advisers);

and
    visit ASIC's consumer website at www.watchdog.asic.gov.au for general guidance about investing;
    people making postings are individually responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of their postings;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $439 146.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 16859848 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14056310 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.