ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Perhaps the chairman's address provides a basic timeframe. Of...

1. 166 Posts.
    Perhaps the chairman's address provides a basic timeframe. Of course investors myself included always want to know more regarding future direction. I think management are very conscious of implementing early steps in the right way. After all they are operating in an industry that is by nature long-term.

And, if you have a good product in an early commercial stage then I'd expect any potential client(s) are vying for exclusive rights. I know I would... Shareholder value will obviously boil down to the nature and quality of these long-term agreements. We all know this.

I think one reason why shareholders don't have a more clear picture looking ahead is because management are still juggling commercial pathways.

Vic Cap aside, I'm more interested in where they intend to build the first commercial plant in LV. Will the location come with attached coal rights? The location beds down a lot of unanswered questions moving forward.

The company almost appears at cross roads... Ie Overseas or local direction first?

First 6 months of 2009 should shed some valuable light on the direction of the company which includes IP acq.

Slowly but surely.Cheers to longs,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.