ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

deeper discussion on medium term strategy, page-79

1. 6,284 Posts.
    H26,SP3 et al.

My slant on the longer than anticipated coupla days to anns vc jv has more to do with esi team excitement than any sinister speculation.

This deal will happen because of a strategic need on the part of vc customers.

Consider for a moment who relies on coal that is currently mined along the paki/Indian border, and what is happening / has happened in that region that immediately effects vc's customers.

Understand that vc are coal contract facilitators to and for Chindia strategies as pat of their enterprise.

If anything, a summary safety protraction will have been called upon by same, and perhaps served it's knee jerk reaction purposes, now most likely, further reinforcing any already agreed upon framework.

This in itself would be reason to consider the need for silence and time..rather than any speculation of deal reversal, as some here suggest.

This play is still an open book just the same, but finalising the deal is the focus...not folding of the deal as the bargain hunters suggest.

And yes, of course there are other deals and negotiations.

I agree time lines have been changed,,,but by weeks rather than quarters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.